Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

hydrobath  savel  Courses  grooming  dryer  todd  

Hot spots on dogs / cleanliness of hydrobaths.

+7
B&B
Chris
Donna
gumsgrooming
CoatCutter
Cessnock
Sinner
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hot spots on dogs / cleanliness of hydrobaths. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot spots on dogs / cleanliness of hydrobaths.

Post by gumsgrooming Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 am

I think more it's not particularly the hydrobath itself its the act of bathing and not blow drying. You could hand wash and still have the same problem.

Just trying to say its not the actual hydrobath causing the problem.

Hope this makes sense
gumsgrooming
gumsgrooming

Back to top Go down

Hot spots on dogs / cleanliness of hydrobaths. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot spots on dogs / cleanliness of hydrobaths.

Post by Cessnock Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 pm

I hate how hydrobathing gets the blame for hotspots when most of the time I find the already present hot spots during a hydrobath & then alert the owners who never bothered to look at why their dog has been licking a certain spot Grr (once again if the owner is not staying for the groom I take pics that way you are not held responsible & instead they think more of you because you have 'helped' the dog & advised them of a treatment plan.)

IMO Fleas, scratches, grasses, change of season, humidity, swimming, health of the dog etc are all factors in creating hotspots ..not just the bathing of the dog :-)
Cessnock
Cessnock

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2