Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

dryer  savel  grooming  todd  Courses  hydrobath  

got my silver les poochs brush

+14
Sinner
MsAcer
ashababe2002
fatbarber
CoatCutter
pixiedust
CanadianGroomer
shiveringpuppy
DoggyDoos
Admin
jonna
mutleymanor
Donna
lorie
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

got my silver les poochs brush - Page 3 Empty Re: got my silver les poochs brush

Post by ashababe2002 Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Yes please! can I please have one silver double. what does the gold do? which one brushes out dead coat?
ashababe2002
ashababe2002

Back to top Go down

got my silver les poochs brush - Page 3 Empty Re: got my silver les poochs brush

Post by Admin Sun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

I use my double silver for everything. I never even pick up the mat zapper anymore.

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by fatbarber Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 pm

That's coz you don't have it any more Tammy!! - It ours now - still works great! LOL
fatbarber
fatbarber

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

fatbarber wrote:That's coz you don't have it any more Tammy!! - It ours now - still works great! LOL

hehe...glad it's got a good home. I still have a double Mat Zapper 'just in case' , but i rarely use it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Tammy. Why do you prefer the silver les poochs brush to the Mat Zapper?
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm

I feel it does the hard tasks that people want the mat zapper to do, but you can feel straight away that its so much easier on the dog, and less damaging to the coat.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon May 03, 2010 12:39 am

I still like my matzapper although I have been trying to use my double silver more. Need to use my purple ones more. I forget what their special purpose is?
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon May 03, 2010 8:08 am

If you go to LP website it has a description for the uses of each brush when you click on it

This is the purple one
http://www.lespoochs.com/brush-purple.asp
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 am

Thanks Donna. See how lazy I am?????? Ha HA HA HA. Want the emergency mat brush.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Tue May 04, 2010 8:13 am

Donna wrote:Not an expert but probably the Finishing Brush (silver)...I have started another list of orders so let me now if and when you decide

I have some orders Donna, I will confirm asap. Can you give me a rough price on the single silver please?
Merryl
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue May 04, 2010 10:07 am

Argggg. I should live over in Aussie....
I use my CC pin for fluffing/finishing. It's very gentle on the skin and coat but tough enough to do the job. It's #27 and you will have to google that yourselves I'm afraid.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Prices dependent on how many orders we get...
Check this link for the full price list

http://forum.www.australianpetgroomer.com/equipment-f5/les-pooch-update-t1087-45.htm?highlight=les+pooch+update

Last edited by Donna on Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MsAcer Fri May 07, 2010 10:14 am

Hello!
This is just the thread I need!
I'm not in my groom room right now, but I think I have a silver LP brush. Does it have one side with bent "pins" and one side the un-bent "pins"? If so what are the unbent pins used for??? Question
I love my matt zapper!!!

I have some CC slickers and like em , but have brushed the pins off one! Maybe I'm brushing too too hard? Gulp! I have one of their Butter combs but have bent a few teeth by dropping them!

MsAcer

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri May 07, 2010 10:38 am

One staight side,onebent. I wish they were both bent. I think the straight is for combing???? I think that side is useless jmo. I have a few bent pins on my CC brush. I use it on almost every dog and have had it since 2006. So heavy use in 4 years, but I can wait to but another one. It still works fine and there are always other things to buy. Like I would really love a stainless bathtub with a swing ramp. Then I could do big dogs again. That will have to wait, too much of an expense. I love my matt zapper too.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Fri May 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Jonna, Conmurra hydrobaths ...here in Aust. (think they trade under a different name now ) sell beaut twin tank hydrobaths and export them all over the world....Have you checked the price compared to a stainless steel model....They fit anything ( double model ) Easy to get dogs in and out!!!! Large and small !!!! A great investment....you'll make the money back in large dogs as lots of groomers don't do large dogs here .I'm just selling my single tank, no heater in great condition for $ 5oo ....got a buyer picking up from Toowoomba on Sunday ...( 'It's large enough for large shepherd, greyhound, but doesnt have a recyclable rinse tank...Great if you have warm water on tap over the bath.... or just use one tank to wash in a flea rinse!!Just giving you options..... Very Happy Very Happy
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri May 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks. Post a link if you can. Off to the other job....
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 am

Oh I cannot afford a Hydro bath......
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Lee Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Everyone, how are you all today ? Just like to check if anyone know of a retail store carrying Les Poochs brushes in Melbourne. Like to check it out my wife and myself we are short of some brushes and like to take a look at them and put it in our hands and feel it too. We are currently in our  sixth lesson for our professional pet grooming course and we currently only have one brush and felt necessary to have another one. I was reading about the silver brush and wondering if I can used it for before and after bath brushing too ? What about de matting ?
Thanks a lot everyone and have a great day and week.
George
George_Lee
George_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi George,
I cannot think of anyone who will have it in store in Melbourne, you can use the brush anytime you like. Personally I find the Gold Les Poochs the brush I use the most these days, Les Poochs has a Matt Zapper. There is an online store thats sell the products, http://www.naturalpetstore.com.au/p/19/grooming/
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks for that Chris.  I had not come across this site before.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:15 am

Yes thanks for link.  Shame they are selling them for twice the price that we were paying.Sad  I'm sure I paid $60 for my double head silver.  Lucky I bought an extra couple.  Laughing
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Yes very true about the pricing, Donna did us good deals, unfortunately it had to come to an end through no fault of her own Sad
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:38 pm

on the les pooch contact page they have contact details for Australian supplier maybe their prices are different. have not checked

http://www.lespoochs.com/contact.asp
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Of course, The Grooming School, have sent Les an email as I am after another gold one..Thanks Bianca...
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum