Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

Courses  grooming  todd  savel  dryer  hydrobath  

CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST

4 posters

Go down

grooming - CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST Empty CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST

Post by ThePetDirectory Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 am

Photo
Click the link to see photos taken of the dogs and their groomers in the Creative Grooming Class at the recent Trade Expo held on the Gold Coast Queensland. There are also photos of the pet trade stands at the expo. You can also add photos to the gallery there if you have any yourself.

Click to view Creative Grooming Photos Full Album

Click to view Creative Grooming Photos in a Slide Show

Click to Add Photos you took of Grooming at the Pet Expo 2009. Login with gmail account or get one then add photos
ThePetDirectory
ThePetDirectory

Back to top Go down

grooming - CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST Empty Re: CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST

Post by Donna Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:10 am

Really cool pics...Thanx for sharing the link with us all here Very Happy

Those grooming comp entries were amazing!!!
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

grooming - CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST Empty Members of Aust Pet Groomer Forum can add photos too!

Post by ThePetDirectory Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks Donna. We hope your members find it interesting. If anyone took photos of stands or grooming comp they are welcome to add them to our gallery.
ThePetDirectory
ThePetDirectory

Back to top Go down

grooming - CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST Empty Re: CREATIVE GROOMING PHOTOS from PET EXPO 2009 GOLD COAST AUST

Post by Admin Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

THANKYOU !

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by groomforpassion_1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 am

WOW People have such talent!! You should see mine!!! heheheheh want a good laugh!!!
It was my first!! if you go to www.bestfriendspetsupercentre.com and click onto events you will see me face painted like a cat and a dog that I colored!!! LOL
groomforpassion_1
groomforpassion_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down