Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  savel  dryer  todd  hydrobath  Courses  

Bear mauling

2 posters

Go down

Bear mauling Empty Bear mauling

Post by jonna Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 am

Didn't know where to put this. http://www.mcall.com/news/all-bear-mauling-update-100509-cnap,0,596872.story
http://www.mcall.com/news/all-a7_5bear.7043692oct05,0,5626622.story?track=rss

If you can access the link and read the articles....
I have been at this homestead, 7 years or so ago. This is where I got my Rocky dog. They breed american bulldogs.
I did see that bear plus all the other exotics there. The woman was very nice, I do remember her. She made a fatal mistake and it cost her life. I fell very sorry for her family.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Bear mauling Empty Re: Bear mauling

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Bear mauling Icon_sad That is very sad isn't it? I suppose it is the risk you would be aware of, having any wild animal in captivity.
Where I walk the dog depending on the time of day the paddocks are full of Roo's (Kangaroo). Although more inclined to bounce out of my way we have had several attacks. Unfortunate for the people, nothing fatal but they are extremely powerful in there tail and back legs. I certainly wouldn't want to wrestle one. More likely to attack in fear and defence. Never had one just bounce across the paddock at me so it can kick me like a footy LOL....... Bear mauling Icon_lol Bear mauling Icon_lol
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 am

Wild animals were not made to be caged. What a horrible life it must be.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down