Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

todd  savel  hydrobath  Courses  grooming  dryer  

Sydney Job opportunity??

2 posters

Go down

Sydney Job opportunity?? Empty Sydney Job opportunity??

Post by Donna Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 pm

I was sent these details by the teacher at tafe where i did my grooming course..She receives things like this often so i thought i might pass it on as i cannot do it but it might be of interest to someone here...

Dundas Veterinary Clinic, Western Sydney (posted 9th March)

Experienced Groomer required for Dundas Veterinary Clinic.

We have a well established Grooming business that has outgrown the one groomer we currently employ.

The position involves working Mondays only at the moment with the possibility of Wednesday in the future.

We provide the place, clients, secretarial backup and equipment (hydrobath, dryers etc) and you provide the skill.

The financial arrangement is very generous, with the current groomer making about $1000.00 a week for 3 1/2 days.

A competent qualified person with cheerful nature and good public relations skills is sought.

Please apply by ringing 02 9638 7766 and leaving call back details, or email dundasvetclinic@bigpond.com

Cheers Donna
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sydney Job opportunity?? Empty Re: Sydney Job opportunity??

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Did they get any replies Donna. Question Maybe we can send them one of Santa's little helpers..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

(sorry running out of idea's now lol)

Merry Christmas in July santa rendeer lol!
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down