Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  dryer  grooming  todd  hydrobath  Courses  

Terrier in need of attention

3 posters

Go down

Terrier in need of attention Empty Terrier in need of attention

Post by Westie Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Terrier in need of attention Jack_m10

This is Jack. He's a Terrier x - medium size, somewhere around 7 years old, desexed, vaccinated.
His family are reluctantly rehoming him as he is very territorial around their bbq, where they do a lot of entertaining. He also looks very uncomfortable around their 1 year old son and they really don't want to have him put down if he snaps when backed into a corner.
I love him to bits, he just loves attention and would make a wonderful companion for a retired person or couple with no other dogs. Once again, I would take him but Monty, the bossiest dog in the world, says No! Crying or Very sad

I'm hoping someone may be able to think of a client or acquantance looking for a new companion.

I'm down as Foster Carer if worst comes to worst so hoping to hear from someone Shocked

Westie

Back to top Go down

Terrier in need of attention Empty Re: Terrier in need of attention

Post by Donna Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:55 am

Hey Barb...Going through unanswered posts i spotted this one...just wondered what happened with little Jack???
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peke-lover Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:36 pm

I missed this one completely too
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Westie Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Bless his heart, he's still with his owners and they seem not to be in a big hurry to rehome him. That's possibly cos it's winter and they're not out around the bbq much. They want the right home for him which is great. I'm still advertising him in my newsletter and hoping a clients parent might be wanting a companion. Every month I drive in and he rushes up, jumps on my lap for the trip up the driveway. He is just a sweetheart, wish I could take him Crying or Very sad

Westie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down