Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

hydrobath  Courses  savel  dryer  todd  grooming  

Craig Allan Solutions

2 posters

Go down

Craig Allan Solutions Empty Craig Allan Solutions

Post by justagroomer Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 pm

http://www.craigallansolutions.com.au

This guy sells computer based software and accessories for the pet industry and small buisness. More to the point, he sells PetAdmin grooming software as well as other items (mainly for vets) like microchip readers and pet scales. Worth a sticky...
justagroomer
justagroomer

Back to top Go down

Craig Allan Solutions Empty Re: Craig Allan Solutions

Post by Craig McDonald Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

I have just come across this and wanted to thank you for posting this.

PetAdmin Plus (formerly PetAdmin) is sometimes mistaken for a boarding only package. The reality is that PetAdmin Plus can handle boarding, grooming, pet training, hydrotherapy and day care. It can handle everything from a mobile groomer with a laptop to a shop with multiple computers.

It was always written specifically for the industry, and I have enjoyed the past 5 years talking to everyone in the pet industry and learning about their requirements. With the assistance from the programmers in the UK, PetAdmin plus has become the best software to help keep track of all facets of your grooming business.

I look forward to meeting and talking with more groomers, but in the meantime please feel free to go to our website and download our free full-featured demo.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Best regards,

Craig McDonald

Craig Allan Solutions.
Craig McDonald
Craig McDonald

Back to top Go down