Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

Courses  todd  dryer  grooming  savel  hydrobath  

Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner

3 posters

Go down

grooming - Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner Empty Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner

Post by Chase Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 pm

In the middle of everything thats going on ( building salon, back and forth to hospital with my grandma, work work and more work) an oppotunity came up to do a business course i could not let go, wrong timing but i dont think the time will ever be right lol

Anyway I had to look up OH&S for our industry and found this site. thought others may find it interesting and for those who are starting in the business know all the risks for this job before the enter it.

http://www.groomologist.com/hazards_data_sheet_for_the_occup.htm
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

grooming - Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner Empty Re: Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner

Post by jonna Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Interesting.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

grooming - Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner Empty Re: Hazards Data Sheet for the Occupation of Pet Grooming Practitioner

Post by cleanpups Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh my God. What are we all doing!!!Who would have thought we work in such a hazardous environment. Take care Groomologists, it's a scary world out there

cleanpups

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down