Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

Courses  grooming  savel  hydrobath  dryer  todd  

????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch???

3 posters

Go down

grooming - ????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch??? Empty ????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch???

Post by cupcakequeen Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Has anyone done this course?
I have just done a beginners short course in dog grooming at Polytechnic West in Wattle Grove and loved it, now i am considering doing the Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry at Challenger TAFE which is 1 day a week for 6 months.
Is the course any good?

cupcakequeen

Back to top Go down

grooming - ????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch??? Empty Re: ????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch???

Post by poochpamperer Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 am

Hi. I haven't actually done the course but a good friend of mine teaches it at Murdoch Tafe and I have met some of the students that have come out of the last course. They all loved it and would highly recomend it Smile Glad to see another Perth groomer on here. I am from Perth too!
Michelle Money
Shell's Pooch Pampering Service
poochpamperer
poochpamperer

Back to top Go down

grooming - ????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch??? Empty Re: ????Perth - Dog Grooming for the Pet Industry Challenger TAFE Murdoch???

Post by ashababe2002 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi, yes this course is veryu good, my friend Helen runs it. The wattle grove short course is not very good, but helen really teaches you teh skills you need. I would do lots of experience before opening a business tho, i have seen people buring out fast because they are way over their head straight out of tafe.
ashababe2002
ashababe2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down