Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

todd  Courses  hydrobath  dryer  savel  grooming  

Belly watchin

+11
peke-lover
CoatCutter
shiveringpuppy
lorie
DoggyDoos
GroomRoom
Sinner
Donna
pixiedust
mutleymanor
jonna
15 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Belly watchin - Page 7 Empty Re: Belly watchin

Post by jonna Sat May 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Curt has to work today so Nick is dropping them off. Have to get my son up to pen up the other 2 and help unlpad the girls. I am in the salon most of the day with layovers.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Sun May 09, 2010 10:00 am

Good luck!
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon May 10, 2010 1:03 am

They came home yesterday morning and everyone is happy. Zumi is eating his grain again.
Soon as Weather got in her round pen she rolled. I am there oh great, don't re-injure yourself.
So....I need to have a ribbon tying party so everyone can go into the pastures and graze.
BTW, Nick said it was a one in a million chance for Weather. Thank you for all your prayers.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Mon May 10, 2010 11:21 am

Oh! Great news Jonna!! cheers cheers cheers
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by GroomRoom Mon May 10, 2010 11:56 am

Someone has to the one in a million..................yipeee for Weather cheers
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Smile

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 am

Well, no camera yet. I fear I may be buying one.....ouchie. Sucks cuz I would have had the best pics in the world to post today. Well, that is before Zumi runs the Derby in a few years. Zena may actually be a hair taller than him. It is really hard to tell. But anyway....we redid the whole pasture fence today and everyone got to leave the round pens and run around. They had a blast. Had a hard time getting Weather and Zena back in to grain. Weather kept trying to get to a previous stall she had used which was on the wrong side of actually the wrong round pen. But it was so fun to see all 4 of them finally together and running. Boy Zumi was like a rocket. Zena did well too but I think she held back cuz of her fetlock. We are also looking for a new farrier. I did find one I just have to see if she will entertain us. I hope so, she sounds very knowledgeable. That's all I have.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Great news all round Jonna. Can picture them all running...Lovely Very Happy Very Happy
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 am

Finally got the horses out today, thank god. They are really poopin the place up and I hate shovelling during fly weather. They bite hard. Zena is standing nicely these days. And...I'm most likely replacing my camera tomorrow at a great expense to myself but it will prevent much yelling from my parents. I get yelled at enough at home. ( not from Curt or my son, only leaves one person) My peace of mind is a #1 priority these days. So I should be posting pics sometime this week. Depending on the weather. Very crappy season. Cannot get hay in. This happened last year too. Not enough dry days. I found hay for 2 bucks a bale so we went and picked up 55 bale and yes it started raining so we pulled in a bank drive thru. Paid for 150 bale. I can't even make it that cheap. The farmer guy was very nice, was on his way out to buy car speakers in a neighboring state, lol.
I can't wait til you see how big the kids are. Their real color is coming in also. You can see it in their faces so I will try for some good head shots.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 am

I felt bad for Curt though. The critters hardly see him since he started this new job a month ago. He leaves around 7:30 am and doesn't get in til around midnight most nights. The kids don't remember him so they are kinda up my butt and hiding behind me. He worked with them a bit today. Also my one Aracauna roos keeps giving him the evil eye. I'll get pics of my flocks too. Pics are fun.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Can't wait...Go get that camera girl!!!!! lol
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 am

First off....I took the best pictures only to find out my memory card was not in. Oh the horror. I could cry. These aren't the best. NO ON WAS COOPERATING. But here's a peak:
Zumi:
Belly watchin - Page 7 Nikon_14
Belly watchin - Page 7 Nikon_17
Belly watchin - Page 7 Nikon_18
(I love big goofy nose pics)
Miss Zena:
Belly watchin - Page 7 Nikon_15
Belly watchin - Page 7 Nikon_16
She looka much better.
Look at those bellies!
Not sure how long I will be able to hang on to these kids but I will love them while they are here.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am

Want to get some field pics....another day.
Yep those kids are a little banged up. You can see their real color coming out in their faces. Losing the baby fur.
I will try to get pics of them with their moms. Zena has hocks just like Weather and Zumi's hocks are just like Stormy's. Identical.
We are having a rough time here though. Our bank screwed us so we are trying to clean up and sell stuff off. We will have to list soon. I have read the signs, now Curt has to listen before we lose alot. It's all for a reason I guess.
Shocked Wow, close to 1240 views. What's the record on this site?

Last edited by jonna on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sheer stupidity)
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Great pics Jonna ...Thanx for sharing...They are growing so fast..Hope things pick up soon
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Look at those super model legs!!
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Try to get some good ones today but as of 9a.m. it is gonna be a scorcher out there. Pooped out from our yard sale yesterday. Sold alot of our farm stuff. We will be listing it as soon as it's marketable. We have a big mess to get straightened out with our previous mortgage holder. They really made a big mess for me. I do have every piece of paper they sent me and we did get our Congressman involved. Waiting for paperwork from him. If I can't fix this mess I will never be able to buy another house. They say we are in foreclosure and we aren't.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 am

How awful for you Jonna...Prayers for the strength to keep fighting for what's right you have truth on your side...God Bless and Best Wishes
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 am

It's just so f'd up. We had a 3 month forebearance agreement with our mortgageholder. We were working with them and just before the end of that time they sold the mortgage. Plus one hand didn't know what the other was doing there and now they say I'm in foreclosure. Yeah, right. Nontheless if I have a foreclosure on my credit report I'm pretty much screwed for the next 11 years. In a nutshell. There is hope though. Keep you informed on that.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 am

Fingers crossed for you guys...
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Fingers crossed here too - how aweful for you!
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Is it just on YOUR credit report?? Or, is it on Curt's also.. If not, maybe you can get around things that way when it comes to a new house..
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 am

It would just be mine Lorie. His credit is shot that's why everything is in my name. My credit is excellent. It's just crappy cuz we did what they instructed us to do per the agreement. All written, I have every shred of paper. I haven't missed a mortgage payment or had a late in 26 years. But....we may have someone who will privately buy the mortgage.
Will keep you informed on that. Sold most of the farm "toys" Saturday. Now I have to hoof it to feed everyone.
I don't want to get my hopes up on the private financer. We must present our plan to his attorney. Very nice gentleman that came to our sale with his wife Saturday. Bought our Ranger. He wanted to buy the tractor too but we kinda need that. I was talking to his wife, and Ican't even remember exactly what I said....but she knew about what was happening to us and knew how hurt we were. She talked to her husband on the way home and then he spoke to Curt about it....so we have to wait. Maybe they were sent to help us.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Well that is very kind of them, I hope it works out!! Fingers crossed for you!
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 am

As always you are in my prayers and thoughts..
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks. We will be hearing from the attorney soon. We actually used him a few years back, small world.
I can't wait til I have a normal life again. And I will take more horse pics soon.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum