Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  hydrobath  dryer  todd  Courses  savel  

Puppies on the way, I'd say.........

+11
CoatCutter
CanadianGroomer
Admin
DoggyDoos
GroomRoom
Donna
lorie
shiveringpuppy
jonna
Sinner
mutleymanor
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 4 Empty Re: Puppies on the way, I'd say.........

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Oh No! Sorry I haven't been online all weekend. Merryl I am so sorry for your loss. Poor Lilly. Such a waste! Poor babies......I hope the others pull through. My thoughts are with you. Crying or Very sad
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 4 Empty Still got the four!!

Post by mutleymanor Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 am

Keeping you updated...The vet said to check that the puppies' core temps were at least 37 and they were between 37.4 and 37.7, so we'll keep doing what we're doing - filling hot water bottles every hour and supplement feeding. At present they are thriving so keep up those helpful prayers I love you
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 4 Empty Re: Puppies on the way, I'd say.........

Post by Fluffy Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

That is great news for you and poor Lil! Acey sends hugs!

Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 am

You and Lily remain in my prayers and thoughts....Make sure you take care of you Merryl as you have a big job and will need lots of strength and energy...The little ones can't help but gain strength from all the loving care you give..We are all here for you to support in whatever way we can.. I love you
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I second what Donna has said above. Take care of yourself. We will continue to pray for you, Lily & the bubs.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by peke-lover Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Just tuned in and have read all the posts. When you read it from start to finish it's harrowing enough, the ups and the those terrible downs. Thinking of you too Merryl. All the best. Lisa xx
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mollaholland Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 am

just read this whole thread so sorry to hear about the babies... but im so glad the little ones still here are doing good
mollaholland
mollaholland

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 am

Hope they are still being strong and yes do take care of yourself, you got a long way to go. Smile

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4