Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

dryer  savel  Courses  grooming  hydrobath  todd  

Puppies on the way, I'd say.........

+11
CoatCutter
CanadianGroomer
Admin
DoggyDoos
GroomRoom
Donna
lorie
shiveringpuppy
jonna
Sinner
mutleymanor
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 3 Empty Re: Puppies on the way, I'd say.........

Post by Fluffy Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 am

Oh Merryl, so sorry for the loss of your babies - I know you will be beside yourself and doing everything you can. Hugs to you and Lil and good wishes for the remaining babies.

Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 3 Empty Re: Puppies on the way, I'd say.........

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks Tracy. I'm absolutely devastated.
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:12 am

Oh no...thats devastating Merryl.....all the best for the remaining pups ... Sad
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 am

OMG! I am so sorry. I know just how you feel. There is no point trying to figure out why, we tried with our foals but it is pointless. So very, very sorry Merryl. Sad
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 am

OMG... soo sorry to hear... prayers are with you and the remaining ones. Sad
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 am

Shocked soooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sad
*cyber hugging you and lily* hoping the rest will stay strong.

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 am

Merryl, we used Veterinary Pet Nutri-Drops for our ones. From TW Nelson here in Sydney. Try his number today 02 9868 2958. More info on google. My mobile is 0431 275 780... not that I would be much help.
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am

Jeanette said that you would've tried Kylie already... if not she may have some or know someone that does.
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 3 Empty Bad news continues

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:35 am

We went to the 24 hr clinic and are awaiting an autopsy but the vet said they've had litters with a virus (untreatable) and lost the lot. So we may lose all of them. One is looking weak..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 am

Boy, de ja vu for me. I am staying positive. Praying hard.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 am

I'm sorry to make everyone sad.....it would be deja vu indeed Jonna. Thank you for your prayers - the vet said there was nothing we could have done. Another one just crossed over but 4 are still with us. The vet said if they make it to two weeks they may pull through. Crying or Very sad
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 am

omg that's so sad. what is this "virus"?

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by GroomRoom Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Merryl I have replied to your email but I want to say again how sad I am for you and for Lily Crying or Very sad We will cross our fingers for the four beautiful little lives remaining................ flower
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks Brooke. I love you Everyone's support has been very healing...I'm focussing on the four she still has, despite the vet's poor prognosis. What an awful ailment Crying or Very sad I think I'm numb with shock....
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Group Hug
Puppies on the way, I'd say......... - Page 3 47ce75530a0d5109_animal

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Thanks Shirl I love you
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Merryl. I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Sad Lots of prayers for the remaining bubs.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:31 pm

Sad

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 pm

My prayers are still with you...fight little ones!!! I love you I love you I love you
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

End of day - the four little ones are still here, but that terrible virus may be too Crying or Very sad
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

i hope they stay strong Merryl I love you

what virus is it .Is it CHV ?

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Yes Tammy. Very common, but doesn't always manifest itself. Transmitted so easily it can be on your clothes!! A major cause of "fading puppy syndrome" which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.........
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Merryl I am so sad for you and lily, I am praying for the rest of the babies. Sad
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am

I am not familiar with that. Is it transmitted from another dog? My heart really goes out to you. I still remember my son and husband when out 2nd foal died. I was in shock. She looked so healthy. We think it was a congenital heart defect. With our 3rd foal, Peanut, she was just weak from the start. We spent hours upon hours, day and night trying to keep her viable. She passed in my son's arms. Weather was a mess when we took her baby away....Hugs and kisses to you and Lily.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianGroomer Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 am

What a terrible situation {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
CanadianGroomer
CanadianGroomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next