Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  dryer  grooming  todd  hydrobath  Courses  

Belly watchin

+11
peke-lover
CoatCutter
shiveringpuppy
lorie
DoggyDoos
GroomRoom
Sinner
Donna
pixiedust
mutleymanor
jonna
15 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Belly watchin - Page 9 Empty Re: Belly watchin

Post by lorie Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

Silly horse! Laughing
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 am

IDK Anthony. Daughter named him.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 am

Laughing cute!

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 am

Young uns don't care if they look silly, as long as they 're having fun.... there again us older and wiser ones should know better!!!!! Happy new year to all and their animal families Very Happy Very Happy
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 am

Getting time to sell the babies. Anyone wanna buy a share in a racehorse? Zena is listed for 15k and has one person interested in 10% share.
Need to get Zumi to where Zena is if he is welcome. I hope he will fetch double. Still need to shell out alot of money to register them. I spent my whole nest egg to pay for the breedings. I so need them to bring top dollar.
I hope to somehow be able to get a mortgage. I found a great place, but just don't like the surroundings that much. They also need to drop the price. I think I would get alot more grooming business. It is zoned light commercial.
I can't do it on my own. I am trying to join forces with my boyfriend. Keep me in your prayers.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 am

BTW, have any of you watched the movie Secretariat? That is Zumi's great or great great grandfather. He could be the next triple crown winner. Wouldn't that be cool? That happens I am coming over to see you guys. Maybe stay a long time. I will bring Lorie and Shirley with me I love you .
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Really?I haven't seen the movie. Read a review and it said it was "insipid". which means I would probably like it, Hate to work too hard to understand a movie! Plus, isn't id Disney? I like Disney movies..

Um, I can't go to AU for TOO long i would miss my girls..

lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:25 am

They are coming with us.
Here is a link to Zena but the birthdate is wrong.
http://www.prime-equine.com/ReadTheFootnotesFilly.html#anchor_54
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:43 am

Belly watchin - Page 9 Dscn0811
He's growing....
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

And so is his coat! Good thing you are a clipper!!! Lovely pic Jonna... Very Happy Very Happy
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm

He's bad. Snuck up and bit me the other day.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Naughty Zumi...Cheeky boy
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 am

Good luck with everything Jonna - you have put a lot of work and money into your horses and deserve a break! I think my stock horse mare is growing a baby - tummy starting to fill out Wink
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 pm

more babies...I will come over to help deliver.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am

I think I have found a good home for Stormy. I contacted the woman I sold my Kentucky Mt. horse too. She said her and her husband would take her and love her. Now I need to find a trailer to get her there and then drop Zumi off in Maryland. Getting a headache....
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Does that mean you will have no more horses at all?
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 am

That's correct.
Julie will let me borrow her trailer for Stormy and then to drop off Zumi. I am thinking I will follow Curt in my car and then head back after a visit with Julie, Pat and Bandit. He can continue down to Maryland. In a few weeks. Julie even offered to send someone down to MD. to get our trailer but Curt worked out some kinda deal with our horsebroker who has it. And my other horses. Very complicated.....getting a headache. Good thing I stay in contact with all my animal people.
I am going to try to see you Saturday Lorie.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am

Julie also said I could have her back any time. Well Curt loved that cuz he will want her back. Uhhh, Julie is doing this for me not him. She ain't much caring for him with all the crap I'm going thru.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:41 pm

I give you credit for being able to be civil to him. I hope I see you Sat. Rachel is not coming, Laurie from Costa Rica is here and will fly out of NJ. It's supposed to rain, dress warm.
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:32 am

I'll tell Courtney. She will be disappointed. I'm also pissed off at being pissed off all the time.
Read thru my settlement papers today. It will all be done soon, at least marriage will be. Not getting a penny except the littte I have left from selling farm equipment. Plus I gotta blow a day and go to Domestics cuz I haven't been getting my tiny support payments. Curt will still be in Florida. Total waste of a day.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

So how was Intergroom Lorie?
I will be closing the salon at the end of May. I need to find a rental and be out of here like the end of June. What a pain.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:13 pm

I took two of Danelle German's creative cat classes, very good, (she mentioned she was in AU recently) Got my Pet tech certificate, long class but good also.
got two scissor combs, tried one on my long straights, they work. Have to wait til Michael sharpens my favorite curves to put the other one on them. Lori Craig says she just uses them on curves especially for top knots.
Her and Angela were on the Morning show the very next day. very good publicity for creative.
Got enough shampoo to last me awhile at ezgroom. Stayed away from Lespooches and saved alot of money.
Audrey was a good girl. I walked thru the parking garage a few times and noticed parking for "Hartz Pet Products"
It seems thier headquarters are in that block. On the last day we were playing with Audrey on the back onf the hotel and this guy came up and said he was the creative directer for Hartz. He said she looked like cotton candy and wants me to send pics of her to him.
He knew nothing about the trade show. I guess I will but I have to get a new battery for my camera first.
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:06 am

What shampoos did you get from EZ? I have to pick my son up at the Philly airport today. He missed his flight this morning so I am like???? Not his fault. So my day is shot. Signed up with the Locator's today. They have Rental listings. I have to look everyday. Not much on today's lists. No one wants pets and the ones I do see are very far. What a pain.
I missed that Morning show thing. I was at work.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:18 am

Good luck with everything Jonna.....it sounds like hell Mad Sorry I haven't been in touch - crazy busy around here.
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Wish I were busy. Lost 2/3 of my business. Economy sucks here. Philly airport was a 5 hour ordeal. Traffic was a parking lot on the turnpike on the way down. Shoulda took 1.5 hours. Took over 3. I was beat. Never had too drive 5 hours before. I was so late getting there. My son got off the plane around 5:45 and I didn't get there til after 7. So horrible. Plus I didn't know they had different areas for departures and arrivals. Had to circle the airport 3 times til I found him and then had a helluva time finding the turnpike again. Plus my night vision is going. So hard to read signs. But we are all intact. Never again though.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum