Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

Courses  savel  hydrobath  todd  dryer  grooming  

6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse

3 posters

Go down

grooming - 6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse Empty 6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse

Post by SamAus Thu May 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey Everyone,

Thought I would just stop by and invite you to my FREE webinar on Monday about my recently launched ecourse "6 Figure Grooming Business"

Some of you may have attended my regular free grooming webinars on OHS, client management or employee management.

This ecourse is 12 months of support and coaching to develop your "6 Figure Grooming Business" by working smarter not harder. We will be going through a range of business related topics. (When I started grooming 10 years ago I noticed there is limited grooming BUSINESS resources - there is heaps about how to groom but not many on how to run a successful grooming business. Yes there is other business courses but nothing designed for the grooming environment)

I have just loaded the structure of the ecourse to the website if you would like to have a look.

Tomorrow will see the launch of our scholarship for the ecourse - 1 lucky groomer will win a scholarship to attend our ecourse, for more information what out on our FB page tomorrow.

Really excited to be offering this program to groomers !! Would love to see many more successful grooming businesses in the future - with the groomer working smarter not harder!

Any questions please let me know - or if you would like more information on the ecourse.

Sam Smile

SamAus

Back to top Go down

grooming - 6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse Empty Re: 6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse

Post by Chris Thu May 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi Sam Wink
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

grooming - 6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse Empty Re: 6 Figure Grooming Business Ecourse

Post by SamAus Thu May 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi Chris Smile

SamAus

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Lee Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi Sam, interesting what is the URL to the web site ? I like to check it out too.

George
George_Lee
George_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down