Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  Courses  hydrobath  todd  dryer  grooming  

My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker.

5 posters

Go down

My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker. Empty My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker.

Post by Coatsntails Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Help please, please, please. For several months now when I log into this site and go to view new posts nothing comes up, so in order for me to check out all the gossip I have to go to home and then check out the dates on each new topic. Thus far I have missed so much and am fast becoming "this is too hard" and it is so time consuming. What am I doing wrong. I have never had a problem in the past. BTW I am on an Apple Mac but I don't think this makes a difference as when I log in on my old computer same thing happens. Any help would be grateful appreciated as I am missing this forum. Thanks
Coatsntails
Coatsntails

Back to top Go down

My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker. Empty Re: My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker.

Post by Westie Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 pm

wish I could help Vanda - hopefully more IT savvy groomers will have the answer for you. i couldn't be bothered trawling thro dates either!

Westie

Back to top Go down

My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker. Empty Re: My Sanity - help needed to access this site quicker.

Post by Donna Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Hey Vanda i hear ur frustration...from time to time i also experience this issue ie i see there are new posts and i click show all new posts and it says nothing..grrr....This does not happen everytime for me and until now i have been unable to explain it other than its a glitch with the site? Rolling Eyes ...As far as Mac goes Tammy might be ale to help coz i use PC
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Update!!!!...not sure if this is the reason for this particular prob but they have been experiencing probs due to changing servers...they had probs with the new one so have gone back to the old one...geeeeeeeeeez...will they make up their mind lol
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peke-lover Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Sorry Vanda, I can't help there, but thanks for your perserverance, I have noticed your absense though and we have missed you. By the way, I love your avatar, and on that note, Tammy if you're reading this, I still cannot view everyone's avatar. Since the new red theme, does everyone have to reload their avatar like I had to do??
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Do you have cookies enabled? Was your old computer a Mac or PC... sounded like it was a PC. What's your antivirus/spyware stuff? Is there anyone else that would log on and check it out before you?
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatsntails Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks guys, yes I did have to reload my avator and thats why I changed it.
I get the same problem with my Mac and PC. No I'm the only one hear who would access this site. I will checked cookies Anthony, are they meant to be enabled. Like today I went to view new posts and 3 came up. Great I think. I viewed the first one, then when I went "Back" it came to the home page again so I have to now hunt the other 2 posts out, Frustrating and time consuming.
Coatsntails
Coatsntails

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down