Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

dryer  todd  grooming  Courses  savel  hydrobath  

Bratty Nattie

3 posters

Go down

Bratty Nattie Empty Bratty Nattie

Post by lorie Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

natalie is 7 1/2 months now. She is an exceptional girl and very sweet, except, once in awhile like afew times a day she will pick on Mingo, just cause she can cause she;s so much bigger.
I have to leave them alone when I work so I've been putting up gates with enough space underneath for Mingo to get away from her if she wants too. I know Nat is still being a puppy but I am afraid she will hurt Mingo by accident.
Mingo sticks up for herself, and Natalie respect her MOST OF THE TIME
I bring Natalie for a run most days and a walk for both after dinner..I think she is getting enough excersise, but maybe not?/

Any advice?
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Bratty Nattie Empty Re: Bratty Nattie

Post by jonna Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 am

Lorie, they will work it out. Don't worry. My Boo will keep Nat busy a little in Nov. My big galoot Rocky was always good with my other dogs. I think you worry too much.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 am

I believe it will all be ok as Natalie matures...My sisters Papillon cross has it all over her much bigger and stronger blue cattle x (the size of a Lab) She is just testing the waters so to speak..It is wise to keep your eye on their behaviour but try not to make too much of it at this stage and stay calm...Hugs to you
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 am

Ya know Lorie, if you keep making a fuss about it you could be reinforcing the behavior. Just by giving them attention. Myabe Nat need a time out.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum