Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  hydrobath  dryer  grooming  Courses  todd  

pet photos

5 posters

Go down

pet photos Empty pet photos

Post by peke-lover Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:46 am

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30016644&l=06675&id=1532884074

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30016659&l=554b6&id=1532884074

These are my babies, can't turn down a chance to show them off.

The first picture is of Daisy (peke) and Sam (mutley). Sams the big outside guard dog that's not overly social although very loyal to us after we rescued him. In fact, I've just come back from picking him up from nana's. We musnt' have shut the gate properly, went out for tea and came back to no Sam. Sam finds his way to nana's 3 kms away. Wouldn't you when he's allowed on her couch!

The second picture is just of Daisy. She's my little 'helper'. As I groom from home she's there by my side the whole time. If she's not, she's not far away. Her job is too look after the dogs and she sprints into action when they're upset. If they cry in the bath, she's running to them, jumping up on the side and telling them it's OK. When I'm clipping, she's right there under my feet Wink It took me many years to get over my last peke, but one day it was time to find her. I searched all of Australia and almost gave up when I found her almost right under my nose. In Perth from a breeder (not sure if I can say their name here) and I had her in 2 weeks. She's fitted into this family like a glove and i can't tell you how much i love her ..... Here's to the next 15 years getting over her when she passes! She's only 1.5 yrs, so hopefully a long time till that happens.
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

pet photos Empty Re: pet photos

Post by CoatCutter Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:31 am

That one of Princess Daisy is priceless. You're right... like that's where she belongs Cool
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GroomRoom Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 am

I have not had much to do with pekes but the ones I have seen have had long coats. Daisy looks absolutely adorable clipped short like that. My standard likes to sit with me when I groom but I have to pick and choose which dogs can cope with it because Jet is a little excitable and can freak a nervous dog out.
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 am

OMG ...i dont have to tell you how much i adore pekes I love you

dont they just look adorable,like muppetts ,when they are clipped down I love you

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatsntails Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 am

Love the clip down on the Peke but have never been asked to groom on. Yeah my dog Lindy is with me all the time that I groom as well, I find she can be a calming influence on other dogs and takes the attention off what is being done to them.
Coatsntails
Coatsntails

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:05 pm

I've only really done one. He belonged to one of the vet nurses at our vets. He had terrible skin problems, and was a 7F clip off. I found it hard clipping those short, bendy legs LOL
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down