Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  dryer  Courses  savel  todd  hydrobath  

meet BB (aka Baby Bear)

+10
CoatCutter
lorie
DoggyDoos
peke-lover
Westie
Coatsntails
hayley
Sinner
Emmalovesbeth
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

meet BB (aka Baby Bear) - Page 2 Empty Re: meet BB (aka Baby Bear)

Post by mollaholland Sun May 03, 2009 4:29 am

bb looks great
mollaholland
mollaholland

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsenses Sun May 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Good luck Tammy in choosing a pup, don't let the good one's go. You might not be able to mate back to the line - but it gives you another option (and other breeders) in a limited gene pool like you have, the more options you have the better.

Jan
pawsenses
pawsenses

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 03, 2009 9:54 pm

yeah...Luke & Dees breeder is having the blonde dog .he is as good as the grey one i think i'll end up keeping. The bitch i want to keep is a virtual twin of another bitch,and the 3rd dog is nice too. if i could find show homes for one other bitch ,and possibly the last dog ,i'd be v/happy! Just one bitch is obviously a pet.....

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by peke-lover Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:Just one bitch is obviously a pet.....

Can you show people tell me what makes the cut as far as a 'show' dog goes as opposed to a 'pet' dog. Is it the colouring, confirmation. I've always wanted to know why Daisy didn't make the show grade (and I'm glad she didn't!)
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 03, 2009 10:18 pm

peke-lover wrote:
Admin wrote:Just one bitch is obviously a pet.....

Can you show people tell me what makes the cut as far as a 'show' dog goes as opposed to a 'pet' dog. Is it the colouring, confirmation. I've always wanted to know why Daisy didn't make the show grade (and I'm glad she didn't!)

well with this litter,the "pet" one is obvious because it has a large white chest marking,and is smallish......all the others its small things between them like. I dont know ,usually it becomes clear early on which ones are sounder and typier than the others.Sometimes show quality pups are sold as pets because we cant keep them all,or find show & kennel homes for them.

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by petgroomaustralia Mon May 04, 2009 7:53 pm

CoatCutter wrote:Too funny. Congrats Tammy on the newest member of the family. Cool Not my fave breed, but I guess someone's gotta luv 'em. Iggies... well I'll have one of them, althought they're a little bigger than a chicken carcass, which is a bit dangerous around here Shocked

Hoover's breeder often has iggy's for sale, have a look at their website Wondoan Italian Greyhounds. We are getting a blue one next.
petgroomaustralia
petgroomaustralia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2