Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

hydrobath  dryer  savel  todd  Courses  grooming  

New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Go down

New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath  Empty New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Post by Hydro-Pups Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi i have just had a new mobile grooming trailer built and fitted with a new conmurra twin tank heated auto fill hydrobath.

I am located in Brisbane and now have to move to Townsville and will not be able to take this trailer only had about 3 washes done on my own dogs to test it out other then that is brand new.

Front access drop down door/ramp with anti slip covering.
All round plastic curtains 100% water proof for wet weather working.
Large trailer planty of room to work or have a grooming table.
Mechanical trailer breaks fitted

I am chasing $6000ono

For any Info or pics if the trailer or to discuss price and Inspection please call me on 0432408877

Last edited by Hydro-Pups on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Price update)

Hydro-Pups

Back to top Go down

New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath  Empty Re: New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Post by Hydro-Pups Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 am

Need this gone soon! Can't take it with me.

Hydro-Pups

Back to top Go down

New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath  Empty Re: New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 pm

have you put it on ebay, gumtree or the trading post:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down