Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

dryer  grooming  Courses  savel  todd  hydrobath  

Mr. Pink!

3 posters

Go down

Mr. Pink! Empty Mr. Pink!

Post by schnauzergirl Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 am

Thought I'd share my boy in his pink suit. Creative grooming is very, ahm, frowned upon here with few people actually doing it and even fewer asking for their pets to be dyed. However, Freddy is a friendly boy and loves attention so he was dyed last August for a big dog festival. However, I used pink food dye- it stayed in, and though it faded, I had to wait for it to grow out!

We were lucky enough to be photographed and were on the front page for the local paper.
Mr. Pink! 308645_10150262041930950_677875949_8135436_1105441_n

schnauzergirl

Back to top Go down

Mr. Pink! Empty Re: Mr. Pink!

Post by CoatCutter Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 am

Looks good Smile Only creative groomer from the UK I know of is Su Eld Weaver. Used food colouring ashes ago, but it kept rubbing off into everything.
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by schnauzergirl Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks CoatCutter, yes I know of Su, she has some stunning poodles.

Can't say it rubbed off on anything, I left it in over night and then washed it out the next day and it left it pretty pink. However I did leave a couple of fingerprints on his belly...imagine my intense embarassment when seeing a grooming friend the next day, lifting him up to show her his groom and seeing what I thought was clipper rash! We laughed when I realised it wasn't but the panic did spread through me as I haven't ever given a dog clipper rash and didn't want to start on my own!

schnauzergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tezzymusic Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 am

OMG!! It is super duper cute! Loving it!! did you concentrate the food colouring or otherwise why can the colour stay for so long!

tezzymusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum