Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  dryer  grooming  Courses  todd  hydrobath  

Our new addition

4 posters

Go down

Our new addition Empty Our new addition

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi everyone. It has been awhile so I'll bring you up to date here and there.

Old members will remember Wilbur (wilburbertlehumpledinkles). That's my english staffy named after losing my best friend Waldo (Rotti). I forgot what having a pup was like.
My Mum has lived in Queensland for many years now and until last year she was retired on a beautiful boat at Townsville. I was woken up very early one morning by my mother screeching on the phone as she stood on the pier with her little treasure Inka and watch the boat burn then sink. I made arrangements for accomadation that would also take Inka. The rest is obvious isn't it Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mum has now been on a trip around the world and decided to make Germany her new home. We have adopted Inka. She came to us overweight and I think a little depressed as her whole world had been turned upside down. We nearly lost her at Christmas as she was suffering diabetes. Against my vet wishes I took her home to give her that last chance. As you can see a wise decission as she is still with us. She has dropped all her weight and is now looking lean and sexy. She has 5units of insulin am & pm. Due to this she is losing her sight now but by the way she leaps around this house she doesn't care.
We Love her and so does Wilbur.............
C:\Users\owner\Pictures\2011-04-18 Iphone\Iphone 011.JPG
Our new addition Iphone10
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Our new addition Empty Re: Our new addition

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Yes she is a minature schnauzer. Yes that is a funny looking cut. It is called practical in our house. However I would love to be able to do it better. Practice makes perfect, Right lol lol
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Now you have a beautiful Inkydinkles ...she is awesome
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome Inka!!! Awesome pics. Love their hats in avatar....Was this a melbourne cuo lunch ??? Very Happy Very Happy
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Sarah. She is just gorgeous. Glad that she and your mum escaped the burning boat safely too.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down