Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

todd  hydrobath  dryer  savel  Courses  grooming  

Clipper World

+9
allfouranimals
Donna
peke-lover
DoggyDoos
justpets
CoatCutter
Coatsntails
Westie
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clipper World - Page 2 Empty Re: Clipper World

Post by peke-lover Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:26 pm

I think they're having a sneaky peek at these posts because the service has improved out of this world. I've had 3 different people deal with my lastest order PLUS backup emails to say when it was sent and when I should receive it !! Wow.
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Clipper World - Page 2 Empty Clipper World

Post by ClipperWorld Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:16 am

Hello to all,
Yes we were alerted to this web site by one of our regulars who had encouraged us to join after posting a feed. We have read the comments that were placed on this web site and we pleased to read that a number of customers are happy with our service, and saw the odd customer whom had issues. Clipper World accepts that mistakes have been made, but we firmly believe in continuous improvement of our business and strive to provide the cheapest prices and best service here in Australia. We encourage feedback on our business and we will do everything possible to make your experience with us as efficient and effective as humanly possible. Clipper World has the cheapest prices to the grooming industry; we also provide a full service department to cater for all makes and models of clippers & dryers. Clipper World are authorized warranty agents for Wahl, Double K, Andis & Laube, and we also provide high quality sharpening services for all blades and scissors. Clipper World has been newly appointed as a Laube distributor, which allows us to keep the prices of this product down, similarly to what we achieved when we started distributing the Double K products.
Clipper World will regularly be posting specials to users of this forum and look forward to dealing with you all in the future.

ClipperWorld

Back to top Go down

Post by peke-lover Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 am

Thanks for clarifying Clipper World, it's nice to know you take an interest in everyone's comments as it will only improve customer relations both ways. You have a lot of fans on this site that speak very highly of you and word of mouth seems to be the best (and can be the worst) advertising out, so thanks for stepping up and speaking out.

Lisa
Tails Up Dog Grooming
Kalgoorlie
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Clipper World - Page 2 Icon_post_target by peke-lover on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 amThanks
for clarifying Clipper World, it's nice to know you take an interest in
everyone's comments as it will only improve customer relations both
ways. You have a lot of fans on this site that speak very highly of you
and word of mouth seems to be the best (and can be the worst)
advertising out, so thanks for stepping up and speaking out.

A fine example of how word of mouth via the The Forum has brought that Merry Spirit.
GOOD ON YA GUYS AND

Merry Christmas in July santa rendeer
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:45 pm

It was good to hear from the source so to speak and happy to see a business that is interested in accepting positive constructive criticism and working with it...Good on you for that! I look forward to seeing what you have to offer as specials!!
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Clipper World - Page 2 Empty love clipper world

Post by mutts cutts Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi I am delighted with the service and help from clipper world. When I started up they were the most helpful, they provided some samples and price lists pronto. Other company's were very laid back and paled in comparison. Keep up the good work
mutts cutts
mutts cutts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2