Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  savel  Courses  hydrobath  todd  dryer  

Two 5 month old standard poodles available

+10
Fluffy
gumsgrooming
CoatCutter
Sinner
Emmalovesbeth
Donna
Chris
GroomRoom
Bed and Biscuits
mutleymanor
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two 5 month old standard poodles available Empty Two 5 month old standard poodles available

Post by mutleymanor Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:32 am

Hi guys, urgent response required. A breeder I know has two black male standard poodles for sale at the cost of their vaccinations etc ($400). Due to illness she is not coping with them and URGENTLY needs to home them or she will have them euthanased. I can't help as I am caring for Panda, who has recently had surgery for cancer, and is on borrowed time, or I would take them until they find a home.
My mob no is 0408 208522 - I need to contact her asap with any genuine responses. They are located in Murwillumbah.
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Two 5 month old standard poodles available Empty Re: Two 5 month old standard poodles available

Post by Bed and Biscuits Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Hi Merryl, I did ask the lady I thought would love one but she only wanted a girl which is a shame. Hope something comes up for these guys.............
Michelle :-)

Woofs to Panda for us too.
Bed and Biscuits
Bed and Biscuits

Back to top Go down

Two 5 month old standard poodles available Empty Re: Two 5 month old standard poodles available

Post by GroomRoom Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Sorry Merryl, I haven't got any one wanting a standard Crying or Very sad

But whats up with our little princess Panda Shocked
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Hey Merryl,

Was good to talk to you, I have posted an edited version of your post to our 'Friends with Poodles' group. Let hope there is a response from somewhere.

Chris...
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Prayers for the puppies that their new owner/s read/s it Chris... Sad to think of their fate otherwise Sad...Good for you Merryl bringing their plight out in the open so they have a chance to find a new home
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmalovesbeth Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:01 pm

GOD i wish i had moved already!! the poor babies dont deserve death.. has she thought of rescue? they will be snapped up fast i would KILL for a black stpoodle but this is jsut terrible timing!
Emmalovesbeth
Emmalovesbeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 am

What about a post on dogzonline !!!!! Try all avenues before the dreadful choice of...... Mad Mad
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 am

Are we allowed to say who the breeder is? Do they have to go together? I can put it on FB too if you like. Asked about 3 people yesterday, but no bites... The wrong time for them Sad
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 am

I am in contact with the breeders, I will be rescuing them and I have found a foster home for at least one of them. Will keep you informed and post pics when I have them. I will be looking for 2 forever homes when they are settled.

Chris...
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank goodness, or, rather, thank Chris.chris rang me this morning just after i had to have my beautiful mini Panda pts. It was good news to brighten my very sad day.
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Two 5 month old standard poodles available Empty two five month old standard poodles available

Post by gumsgrooming Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh dear Merryl, Very sad to here about Panda may she rest in peace.

My thoughts are with you and your gang.

Carissa Sad
gumsgrooming
gumsgrooming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:42 pm

So sorry to hear about Panda....thoughts are with you Merryl.. I love you I love you Great news with the pups and thanx to Chris!!! Smile Smile
Sinner
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:48 pm

That is fantastic news and we look forward to photos.

Huge thank you to Chris and his friends and also to Merryl who was able to find time for these 2 needy guys when she had so much going on in her own life - we are so lucky there are people like this in the world to pick up the ball when others drop it!

Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Heartfelt hugs to Merryl, Doug and their poodle family at the loss of their beloved Panda. Panda was an amazing little dog who loved Merryl beyond belief. Watching her do her obedience work was inspiring - her concentration on Merryl - something to behold and it sprang from her absolute devotion to her mum. Panda's idea of free running on the beach was to stick like glue to Merrly LOL. Anyone who knew Panda and Merryl has been entertained by Panda's tricks - "What do girls do for diamonds" and "salute to the queen" were my favourites. Panda lived her blessed life to the fullest. God speed little dog!!

Tracy

Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by peke-lover Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Sorry Merryl for your loss and to your family I love you

RIP Panda I love you
peke-lover
peke-lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family as you mourn the loss of your beautiful Panda...May the happy memories in time heal the ache that now lives in your heart

Big hugs from Sydney from my and my furbabies I love you I love you I love you
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:44 pm

So sorry to hear about Panda Merryl. Thinking of you at this sad time. Great news about the pups. If we hear of anything, I'll let you know Chris.
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmalovesbeth Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 pm

rip little panda... so sorry for your loss but where there is a loss there is also hope.. so glad the 2 pups are safe!!
Emmalovesbeth
Emmalovesbeth

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

Very glad to hear the pups are safe also., and sorry to hear of little Panda Crying or Very sad
lorie
lorie

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you all for your kind words and sympathy. I know time will heal my heart and I'm blessed to be able to have more than one dog. I can't imagine what it would be like to have one and lose it and have to face an empty house. My other five are getting on with life, begging for a ball game. They live in the moment and it's up to us to make every moment as happy as we can.
RIP Panda....1999 - 2010...too short Sad
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Two 5 month old standard poodles available Empty Update

Post by Chris Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:57 am

Good news, one of the pups has been placed by the breeder before she sent them Smile
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 am

Sad rip panda. shocking.

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Great news about the pup Chris thanx for the update...Hope ur doing ok Merryl...HUGS for you
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 am

Great news Chris Cool
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 am

I'm so sorry Merryl. Sending hugs.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next