Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  Courses  hydrobath  dryer  todd  grooming  

Xmas STYLE

+3
mutleymanor
pixiedust
Emmalovesbeth
7 posters

Go down

Xmas STYLE Empty Xmas STYLE

Post by Emmalovesbeth Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:54 pm

tehe. i LOVE colour dye and creative stuff!!

This is sally her mummy feel in LOVE with the way beth is styled and wanted the same fore sally BUT shorter and xmas style colours LOL.. So here is sally!!

She was done on xmas eve so she was still BRIGHT for the BIG day

Note sally is 14 years old!!! she is GREAT for 14!
Xmas STYLE Pc241047
Xmas STYLE Pc241046

hehe she is such a doll she is in ever 4 weeks with out fail and often just spends the day sleeping on the bed with beth!

Next groom is a shave off to get rid of the xmas colours and she will then re grow out and mum will do all red!!
Emmalovesbeth
Emmalovesbeth

Back to top Go down

Xmas STYLE Empty Re: Xmas STYLE

Post by pixiedust Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:00 am

She is really cute. One of my employees has 2 Ch. Cresteds , we did a similar trim on her powder puff. only red and green were on opposite feet. one red and one green front and back with a touch of color in his head and tail. fun stuff!

pixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:12 am

Absolutely beautiful, Emma cheers She is very cute and obviously loves coming to be groomed. What a great owner....some of mine don't even want ribbons Rolling Eyes I never tire of seeing your grooms, they're so artistic. My dyes washed out really fast - what do you use and where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking Laughing
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 am

Very cute Emma ...Like Christmas Ugg boots lol
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmalovesbeth Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 am

thankyou she is a lovley little girl, alot of my clients have been having colour addded after seeing Beth, Most have started with a few streaks and now want FULL tails and ears ect done..

The colour system i use is Pet Esthe colour dye. I got a starter kit thing from Dogessentials. They dye lasts a fare while i think it grows out rather than washes..
Emmalovesbeth
Emmalovesbeth

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks Emma. I loved the colour from Petedge but it doesn't last - maybe good for people who want temporary - but it's an effort so I'd rather it lasts - especially on Panda. The others are all black so I'm waiting for Dawn to tell me what to do with black. Smile
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by CoatCutter Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:44 am

Merryl, I got some of that PetEdge stuff at a local market here and used the red on my cream girls ears. Firstly, I was in a hurry and only left it in for 5 mins, so it came out a pastel pink instead of red, then faded over a week and left a pale yellow in for about two weeks. I did a clients toy poo's ears and tail in pink with Dyex, and that's a permanent one... like Emma says, grows out. Dyex from a few people, but I know that Challenge has them.
CoatCutter
CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 pm

so far there are not many products that will produce a true red, but dyex will, I have also gotten it by layering 2 Manic Panic products. They do come out easily by fading over time. Dyex and Pet Esthe both are really more permanent so is Avatar, I just cut down the orange and blue boots from a clients crested who was tired of the color. I do worry about a product lasting too long on the client's dog, they get bored and turned off to color if it lasts too long so that is something to consider.

email me for coaching on black. I do not want to hijack your thread.

and that little old girl is Adorable!

pixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Hey Dawn about tutoring for the black feel free to start your own post on it as i am sure there would be others who would be interested too... You are most welcome.. Thanx
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks Anthony - the dogs who faded immediately had swum in a pool. I will try dyex Smile Thanks Dawn....I think permanent is an option, but like you, think clients may prefer temporary, at least the first time. And Donna is right - start your own thread. There are probably a few of us that don't have light coloured dogs but would love your input on colour fun with dark dogs.
I am also happy to email you if you prefer.
The wee litle oldie is adorable isn't she? I love old dogs Smile I always have one or two, plus some younger ones...plus dogs I mind and my old cow and my old horse....
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Good stuff Emma! Love the boots.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed and Biscuits Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 am

Awesome Emma! I have to get myself some colours. Just too nervous to try yet???
Bed and Biscuits
Bed and Biscuits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum