Visitors Map

Keywords

My new babies

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My new babies

Post by mutleymanor on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

pawsenses wrote:Hey good luck Mutley manor, is this your first litter??

I was WAY too nervous before mine.

Jan
Laughing Thanks Jan. It is my second litter and "way too nervous" is my middle name. Lily was 3 when she had her first litter - TEN - all went well, thank goodness. Funny, like you I kept a boy and a girl (against all advice Wink ) Boy better, but not as showy and stiff competition - girl titled by 14 months. I don't want to part with any I don't sell so I MUST only keep one this time Rolling Eyes
She's just turned 5 and due end of this month so I won't be breeding her again - she can just go to the beach, play in the paddocks and cuddle me! I have her daughter anyway...We are lucky to have ten acres so can have a few Wink
Your litter looks lovely and healthy - a tribute to you and Mummy. I have already put the whelping box next to our bedroom and am about to order some stuff from "Whelping Supplies" . Last time I had bottles, betadine, hot water bottles, milk replacement, scales, themometer...Do you think I need anything else? Also alerted vet she was due and got him out the day after to check her.....
Congratulations on your lovely litter and success in the ring. Non show people don't always appreciate the preparation, training and effort that goes into showing Wink Wink
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by mutleymanor on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Oh, and good luck with the debut on Friday!!! cheers
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinner on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks so much for the update Jan.....congrats on your pups successes....and good luck for Fri. Feel free to post pics..... Not long now Merryl.....more "spoilt" babes!!!!Lovely to her about. I pick up my second foster grey tomorrow His name is "Buddy" and he is 3 1/2 yrs old. Very Happy Very Happy
Sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top