Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

hydrobath  grooming  savel  dryer  todd  Courses  

My Skye kids

4 posters

Go down

My Skye kids Empty My Skye kids

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:34 pm

just putting up some new pics of my Skye's
Luke is my new blonde boy,he's about 18 months,and already made up his Champion title with his breeder ,before i bought him
& DeeDee has just turned 1 year old,and now just needs her last 25 points to be a Champion too ....hopefully by x-mas.

I am completely smitten with this breed now......i cant get enough of them LOL I hope to have skye babies next year,if all goes to plan I love you

My Skye kids Imgp0810

My Skye kids Imgp0811

My Skye kids Imgp0812

My Skye kids Imgp0813

My Skye kids Imgp0814
Shocked

Admin
Non Active Admin - Retired

Back to top Go down

My Skye kids Empty Re: My Skye kids

Post by Coatsntails Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:23 pm

Real cute, bet you can't wait to be a mummy!!!! I have never even seen one little own being asked to groom one, and if it was one of my customers it would be a clip off request.
Coatsntails
Coatsntails

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 pm

well Vanda ,if i book a show weekend in melbourne next year,can i borrow your bath ?? then you get to meet 2 ,and help prep them for the show. gee,you can even handle Dee at the show if you like ( although you need to be a member of dogsvic).... well ,do we have a plan ???

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GroomRoom Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:08 pm

I can see why you like them Tammy, your kids are gorgeous and by the looks of them you won't have any problems making babies..... Wink
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatsntails Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 am

Yes you can use my bath and stay with us. There is plenty of room for you and the dogs to stay, it would be good to meet you. Is the show at KCC Park in Cranbourne or the Showgrounds? I'm not a member of dogvic but if you mean the VCA Steve is, not that that would help. Only time we are going away is sometime in late Aug or Sept going to the US. Will let you know dates. Will still be able to help you with a bath though, I am sure a few of my friends would help out with their baths.
Coatsntails
Coatsntails

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 am

oh oh .......let me see what i can find out. It would maybe be in march or april,once the really hot weather is passed .The lady that has dizzy ,my Manchester,shows mannies in and around Melbourne. I'll see what she can find out for us.I'll ask dee's breeder too,she may know some of the better shows over there to go to.
thankyou so much.It will happen i think,just need to put a plan in place. I'll keep you up to date where its all at
YAY .... cheers

hey,we'll be in Mt.Gambier overnight on Fri 24th and showing on sat the 25th of Oct if you want to take a drive ?

oh and PS......VCA is no longer! all the state canine bodies have 'refreshed' their image and i think yours is now Dogs Victoria ........
http://www.ankc.org.au/home/default.asp

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:14 pm

heres some new pics of delightful DeeDee after her maintenance bath today....

aint she the cutest lil thing I love you

My Skye kids Imgp1113

My Skye kids Imgp1114

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GroomRoom Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:21 pm

I have to agree with you Tammy, she is absolutely gorgeous(and I am not overly fond of short legged breeds generally). How heavy is the average Skye, I am sure I saw a lady with a couple at the beach near me and they are bigger then they look in photos.
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:25 pm

yes they are bigger & heavier than they appear. Dee is nearly 10 kgs,and Luke is nearer to 15! not an easy lift !!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valleygroomer Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:34 am

Beautiful ~ I have never groomed one either. Very rare over here, but so lovely. I love you
valleygroomer
valleygroomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down