Visitors Map

Keywords

Grooming position wanted...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grooming position wanted...

Post by Nikki68 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 am

I am looking for a part-time or casual entry level or basic grooming position within the Macedon Ranges or surrounding areas. Willing to extend to Bacchus Marsh, Sunbury, Melton etc. I have previously managed a pet supplies store for 12 months, that had a grooming salon and was responsible for its day-to-day running, bookings, enquiries etc. When needed I also assisted the groomer with difficult dogs and washed and dried dogs on busy days. Working in this position has given me a solid uderstanding of various breed's coat care and maintenance between salon visits as well as getting advice for my own dogs from the groomer.

I have three cockers that I have been grooming myself for the past 7 years, and also groom a friend's cocker. (Can show images) I would love to make this to the next level. I am completely self-taught, but am a willing and enthusiastic to learn more. I hold a great love of dogs and am actively involved in the local obedience club, being both an instructor and on the committee.

Please call 0411 448 237 with any possible opportunities.

Obsessive Cocker Spaniel Disorder, one is never enough! Very Happy

Nikki68

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top