Visitors Map

Keywords

Dog coats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog coats

Post by Chase on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm

I don't sell retail as of yet but have been wanting to for a while. I had a few clients ask me about dog coats today so thinking i should get some in, but i don't know where from. Just wondering for those who do sell coats if you could tell me what suppliers sell them.
Thank you in advance
Chase

Back to top Go down

Re: Dog coats

Post by Tail's a Waggin' on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 am

In the past I've bought Ezy Dog Coats from Doctor Neils for select clients. They've got a good range and are a durable coat. The salons around me buy from the states. Some very fashionable coats but I think the sizing is different. Smile
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 am

Thanks Sarah. Chase has an ezy coat and they are very durable will have to look into it.
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by doghouse on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

I buy the coats for my salon from www.lovelonglong.com for several years & always very happy with the service. They are in Asia, but orders arrives within 10 days in Far Nth Qld,. I have customers that want the standard coat & all the way thru to frilly dresse/tuxedos/kimonos etc for their dogs. Great selection & price is very good. I buy stuff from them & sell at a 150% mark up from what I buy. Check it out, have many accessories as well Smile
doghouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:00 pm

thanks dog house was actually looking at them at one stage but wasn't sure what their quality would be like
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by doglover on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Try http://www.dressedupdoggies.com.au/Site/Dressed_Up_Doggies.html
they wholesale these to many pet shop distributors. Top quality and Australian made.

doglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top