Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  savel  hydrobath  Courses  todd  dryer  

Introducing my Fur Babies :)

+3
scallywags
mutleymanor
Kellyxx
7 posters

Go down

Introducing my Fur Babies :) Empty Introducing my Fur Babies :)

Post by Kellyxx Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 am

Hi guys Smile

Since I'm new here I thought I'd introduce my fur babies Smile

This is Harry, he is 10 years old and I've had him for 5 years. I took him in from a really bad home, he was in poor condition and very neglected. Now he lives like a king, indoors, free range of house(litter trained) and all the love and food he needs. Though he was mistreated, he has the most beautiful nature. He is placid, craves human attention, and follows you around the house while grunting. He is so special.
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 3157

This is Mr.Fluffles. He is 5 years old. I also took him in from a bad home when he was a baby.
He is a very cheeky and fiesty little thing.His nick name is 'rebel' and 'Wild One' for good reasons. He is very naughty. Under all his hair, when he gets shaved, he is a very small little bun.
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 3166

On to the Guinea Pigs!
I have had piggies for 10 years now, I adore them, I couldn't imagine not having pigs. They are beautiful little creatures and unlike most people say, they are very intelligent, funny and interesting little creatures. Very sensitive and vocal too.
This girl is Bella, she is my princess. She is 2 years old, and she has been through a lot in her short life.
There have been a few times where I have neally lost her.But she's a fighter. I am very bonded to her as she has been very ill a lot where I've had to fight really hard for her. She's quite a expensive pig(vet bills). Who says Guinea Pigs are cheap pets?
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 1178
This is Summer.She is 1 year old. I adopted her from a guinea pig shelter in Brisbane.
She is a very sweet and gentle little girl. She's a chubba bubba!
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 2884

This is Mia-Rose. I adopted her from another piggy shelter in QLD.
Mia was very neglected in her home before she was surrendered to teh shelter. She was so malnourished that it has stunted her growth and she is very small in size.She doesn't dwell on her past though, she is one of the most happiest and bubbliest pigs, everything and anything makes her excited and jumps for joy. She is also very trusting and so relaxed despite her mistreatment.
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 2086

Last but not least, this is Ky the Keeshond!
Kysie is a happy, loving, beautiful natured dog. Not a mean streak in his body. Not even towards other animals. He's gorgeous. He loves you sit on your lap as if he's a small little lap dog!
He loves water, he is a real water baby, LOVES his walks, and loves being with you.
Ky is neally 5 years old. But we have had him for just over 2 years. He was originally a QLD dog. My sister's ex boyfriend brought him for her from a pet shop(Sigh, HATE pet shops). Her yard was much too small for him, she didn't have much time for him, especially not to groom(very matted) and was very hot for him, so she decided it'd be best for us to take him home with us as we have time for him, very big back yard ect.
Kysie just resently got desexed, as he had a very enlarged prostate.

Introducing my Fur Babies :) 1394
Playing with his Kong
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 1403
After a clip. I know your not supposed to shave this breed, but he had already been shaved a few times when he was with my sister. So his coat doesn't grow back the same anymore. You spend an hour and a half brushing him, but the next day his coat looks bad again. So in summer he gets clipped.
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 079-6
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 083-2
Introducing my Fur Babies :) 096
Please let me know what you think of the clip - I haven't had a lot of feedback from professional groomers so would love to hear what you think Smile

Kellyxx

Back to top Go down

Introducing my Fur Babies :) Empty Re: Introducing my Fur Babies :)

Post by mutleymanor Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi kelly,
I loved looking at your pictures Smile They really made my morning. I am surrounded by my poodles - they think computer time is absolutely boring Wink, so they go to sleep.
All of your pets are blessed. I think Ky looks fine and happy. Don't know about the clip as I mainly do poodles. Whatever keeps them comfortable?
mutleymanor
mutleymanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellyxx Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Thankyou mutleymanor! Smile

Kellyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by scallywags Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 am

Hi, love your family Smile.
As long as Ky is happy and comfortable that's the main thing, if you can't maintain the long, thick coat then being clipped and looking a bit funny is better then being matted and uncomfortable, that's my theory anyway. He looks like a happy puppy Smile
scallywags
scallywags

Back to top Go down

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 am

Welcome to the Forum Kellyxx.
I just love your collection of furbabies. We had guinea pigs when we were kids. I forgot how cute they are until I saw all yours. Looks like a cuddly bunch of friends....Smile
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome Kelly. Just love your fur babies.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Welcome aboard Kelly. It is a fun forum...

Chris...
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by yapidiyap Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm

I didnt know gineau
pigs where like that, where you can litter train them and such
yapidiyap
yapidiyap

Back to top Go down

Post by scallywags Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 pm

I have a customer that has a rabbit that is litter trained and has the run of the house. I just have to find him when I go to wash the dogs as they get me to do the nails. His name ..... Rfer ..... as in R for Rabbit Laughing
scallywags
scallywags

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum