Visitors Map



Council regulations

Go down

Council regulations

Post by peke-lover on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm

I may be in a position to move from working from home, to a shop.

However, surprise, the council is my brick wall. They are zoning me under the same classification as say kennels would be, which puts me in the back blocks of my town in industrial areas only. Can anyone tell me what classification dog grooming comes under to allow you to work in a non industrial area?

Lisa & Daisy I love you

Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Re: Council regulations

Post by Chase on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:06 pm

council area i am in i would need a licence if i was boarding dogs over night (classifying me the same as a kennel or a vet).

It really does depend on your particular council area but i always find its best to do your research on their website because those working in the office don't always know what their talking about if they have not come across a particular business before but at least if you argue the point you can refer them to their own website to back yourself up

Location : Victoria, Australia
Posts : 598

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum