Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

savel  todd  dryer  grooming  hydrobath  Courses  

New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Go down

conmurra - New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath  Empty New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Post by Hydro-Pups Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi i have just had a new mobile grooming trailer built and fitted with a new conmurra twin tank heated auto fill hydrobath.

I am located in Brisbane and now have to move to Townsville and will not be able to take this trailer only had about 3 washes done on my own dogs to test it out other then that is brand new.

Front access drop down door/ramp with anti slip covering.
All round plastic curtains 100% water proof for wet weather working.
Large trailer planty of room to work or have a grooming table.
Mechanical trailer breaks fitted

I am chasing $6000ono

For any Info or pics if the trailer or to discuss price and Inspection please call me on 0432408877

Last edited by Hydro-Pups on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Price update)

Hydro-Pups

Back to top Go down

conmurra - New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath  Empty Re: New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Post by Hydro-Pups Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 am

Need this gone soon! Can't take it with me.

Hydro-Pups

Back to top Go down

conmurra - New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath  Empty Re: New Mobile trailer with twin tank auto fill conmurra hydro bath

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 pm

have you put it on ebay, gumtree or the trading post:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down