Visitors Map

Keywords

todd  

Vizsla stew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vizsla stew

Post by Chase on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 pm

I love cooking, finding new recipes and making things from scratch with wholesome ingredients. I try to eliminate as much process food from my diet as possible. Does not always happen my craving for sweet things sometimes overrides my desire to eat healthy.

I also love cooking for my pets. Try to keep there meals as fresh and wholesome as possible as well. Thought I share with you my Vizsla stew. Chase and my vegetarian cat Minou loves this but Bruce will only eat the meat. Recipe varies from time to time depending what meats and vegies are available. Now I add spices and ingredients that help with joints and anti-inflammatories to help chase and Minou as she gets older.

Went a bit overboard this time with the amount of ingredients I bought so had to cook the meat separately. When I have cooked to much I just freeze half in batches and take out when needed.

Here i have added carrots, shataki mushrooms, zuccini,tomato, pumpkin, broccoli, brown rice and tumeric(good anti-inflamitory). I did add a little bit of garlic this time but don't do that very often, there so many mixed messages if its good for them or not. If i don't have tomatoes usually add tomato paste. Minou has weird habits so sometimes i take bit aside for her and cook a little bit of curry powder to it she goes nuts. true mauritian cat.

In here i have lamb, beef, 5 lamb hearts and a liver

I simmer this for about 1 1/2 hours (brown rice take longer to cook then white rice)

Hope you like my recipe i have many more if you want to hear. Would love to hear others recipes, love finding new things to cook
Chase

Back to top Go down

Re: Vizsla stew

Post by CoatCutter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am

Was a bit worried when I read the title lol I'd need a huge vat for our crew lol

CoatCutter
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 am

Me too Anthony ...Wasn't sure what to expect when i opened this one lol
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 am

Lol yeah having to many problems with chase that I thought I will just make stew out of him.

How many do you have cutter that would probably be one meal for your guys
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by tezzymusic on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm

that look like it can feed to human too! lol...., but nice cooking works and keep posting more of your cooking class! Smile

tezzymusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Lol every time i cook for the pets my brother wants to eat it. told him he can if he really wants to but because its labled as the dogs food he says 'nah better not'
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by shiveringpuppy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:26 pm

ooo how lovely Razz

shiveringpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top