Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  dryer  savel  hydrobath  todd  Courses  

Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum?

+6
Donna
DoggyDoos
Cessnock
Chris
jonna
B&B
10 posters

Go down

Lunch break spent on forum?

Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_lcap36%Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_lcap36%Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_lcap18%Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_lcap9%Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Empty Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum?

Post by B&B Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 am

I've sometimes got to remind myself to eat somedays...

How much of your lunch break is spent on the forum?!

rofl
B&B
B&B

Back to top Go down

Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Empty Re: Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum?

Post by jonna Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 pm

I am at my other job then. No pc's.
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? Empty Re: Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum?

Post by Chris Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 pm

What lunch Rolling Eyes
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Cessnock Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 pm

a lunch break??? I have heard those mythical words before but Im am positive they dont mean anything lol :-)

before work & of an evening :-)
Cessnock
Cessnock

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 pm

As I am a mobile groomer, I only spend time on the forum after work. No access to computer /internet whilst on the road, too busy grooming dogs.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm

That would be the meal the Boss delivers after morning tea Chris lol!
Donna
Donna
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmalovesbeth Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm

OH how i miss eating a sandwich that is not filled with dog hair! or drinking a HOT tea!!! I tend t take a bite of food and groom while i chew! no time for a realy brake. SOME days in the week i get 30-40 mins inbetween but msot of the time it is 5mins between cleints!
Emmalovesbeth
Emmalovesbeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Donna wrote:That would be the meal the Boss delivers after morning tea Chris lol!
I was wondering what it was Wink
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 pm

I use to always wonder how the woman who to me to groom lived on milkshakes everyday for lunch.

Now i know all you can fit in is a liquid lunch and at least its harder for the dog hair to get into your food. (but there is always one hair hanging off the end of the straw)
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by jonna Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 am

I have a lunch break at my full time. I have a greek yogurt and a glass of water. When I am grooming there is no lunch break unless there is a gap in appts. I have gaps on Saturdays now as I am next to the park's office and I am trying not to have a constant mull of cars. This bites....
jonna
jonna

Back to top Go down

Post by B&B Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 am

Haha you workacholics! I make sure I get lunch, block it off in my diary. Id loose the plot without a break!
B&B
B&B

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggyDoos Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 pm

I do the same as you B&B. I block out a time slot for lunch. Sometimes it doesn't work though, when you have a morning job that takes much longer than you expected.
DoggyDoos
DoggyDoos

Back to top Go down

Post by B&B Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Yeah true, plus it helps to catch up if you do run late. Sometimes I pack my lunch and eat it at a customers house if they have a big job booked through lunch, lol I did that when I did 5 clips at the same house once Smile She had a whole family, Mum, Dad, the twins and and and an outsider who wasn't related.... Rolling Eyes
B&B
B&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tail's a Waggin' Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Just for fun poll- How much of your lunch break is spent on th forum? 880820 Gained a few muffin rolls (kg's) since stopping for lunch. Embarassed You have to eat something through the day or before the start of the day.....
Tail's a Waggin'
Tail's a Waggin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaka Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Trying to eat healthy, so I make sure I sit down for a bit to eat, even if it's only 5 minutes. I figure the dogs can wait a bit. Smile I don't get a big break unless I finish a dog super quick or don't have a full day booked in.

Being slow, I need to pack em in back to back to finish work without hitting dinner time!! Razz

Am on my lunch break right now though, so that answers the original question a bit!
Tanyaka
Tanyaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down