Visitors Map
********************


Keywords


Where can I buy collar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where can I buy collar

Post by tezzymusic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:14 pm

As above,

So where can I buy cheap; not boring (funky/funny/bling...etc), long lasting for under or about $10??
Also, lead too.

Thanks,

tezzymusic

Location : South Brisbane
Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:25 pm

you wont get much under $10 thats going to be long lasting really. I have always bought more expensive real leather collars that last the life of the dog Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by Cessnock on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 pm

You will only get dress/bling collars for that price bracket...long lasting quality cost money up front but works out cheaper in the long run as you only have to buy them once ...we stock http://www.rogueroyalty.com.au/ now they are some awesome collars & leads !!!

_________________
Facebook : Cessnock GroomingSalon
avatar
Cessnock

Location : Cessnock, NSW
Posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by tezzymusic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm

animalia wrote:you wont get much under $10 thats going to be long lasting really. I have always bought more expensive real leather collars that last the life of the dog Smile

I meant by 'long lasting' is won't break off (buckle) and the nylons won't start getting hairball (if you know what I mean). I got once a leather collar for under $5 from a pet shop (cos it was clear-out! Razz) Anyways, it last me 1 year, cos my dog go and play with water with it and then it sort of break apart... Sad


Last edited by tezzymusic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

tezzymusic

Location : South Brisbane
Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by tezzymusic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Cessnock wrote:You will only get dress/bling collars for that price bracket...long lasting quality cost money up front but works out cheaper in the long run as you only have to buy them once ...we stock http://www.rogueroyalty.com.au/ now they are some awesome collars & leads !!!

Hi, thanks for reply and suggestion! I had a look at your website and having few Q's to ask:
1. http://www.rogueroyalty.com.au/store/dog-collars-large-dogs/leather-dog-collar-mahogany-brown/prod_83.html

2. http://www.rogueroyalty.com.au/store/strong-leather-dog-collars-australia/prod_79.html

What are the differences?? cos they all look like same to me... Razz

Cheers,


Last edited by tezzymusic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words)

tezzymusic

Location : South Brisbane
Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by tezzymusic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 pm

To Cessnock,

Where can I get dress/bling collars for the price I thinking? I cant see it on your website?

tezzymusic

Location : South Brisbane
Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by Cessnock on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:59 am

^^ thats not my website..I stock those collars in our salon :-)

>>is me http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001265176983

_________________
Facebook : Cessnock GroomingSalon
avatar
Cessnock

Location : Cessnock, NSW
Posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by gumsgrooming on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:45 pm

I personally use and sell black dog wear collars and leads. They last forever can be put through the washing machine and everything. They are not bling though. More practical and long lasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANFiDZwZMoQ&feature=player_embedded this is a video on them and
here is the site

http://www.blackdog.net.au/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=5

_________________
www.groominonthego.com.au
avatar
gumsgrooming

Location : Penrith NSW
Posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by tezzymusic on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 pm

gumsgrooming wrote:I personally use and sell black dog wear collars and leads. They last forever can be put through the washing machine and everything. They are not bling though. More practical and long lasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANFiDZwZMoQ&feature=player_embedded this is a video on them and
here is the site

http://www.blackdog.net.au/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=5

I use black dog brand for my treat bag, and it does last long time!! Although I haven't try other products, I'll give it a try then. U know how much does it range from?

tezzymusic

Location : South Brisbane
Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Re: Where can I buy collar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum