Visitors Map

Keywords

Selling flea treatment and worming products

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling flea treatment and worming products

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

When I start my mobile business I wanted to stock flea and worming tablets. I had decided on "comfortis" and "drontal all wormer" BUT I was talking to another groomer about comfortis and she said that it's for a vet to sell. So I was just wondering who sells flea and worming tablets to their clients and what are the best ones for a grooomer to sell if at all?

I know there's capstar but I was thinking more monthly treatments.

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling flea treatment and worming products

Post by Cessnock on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm

I sell comfortis...make sure you stress that the dogs have to have it with food or they will vomit....if this happens & the customer has brought from a vet Comfortis will replace the tablet but not when the customer buys from a groomer Grrr

I sell Fido's allwormers ...too often you will come across a dog with tapeworms & they need a top up along with the regular 3 monthly dose :-)

Capstars I use in salon.

I also stock Preventic tick collars ...we live in a tick free area but if a client mentions they are going on holidays...here you will need on of these Smile

Be careful you dont tie up too much of your $$ in stock ..have a good wholesaler who does next day deliveries .

My best sellers are ..(in order)

Comfortis

Advocate cat

Slicker brushes

Ear cleaner

Small bottles (125mls) of shampoo for those inbetween weeks

HTH Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top