Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  Courses  dryer  todd  hydrobath  savel  

Fabulous grooming van for sale

3 posters

Go down

Fabulous grooming van for sale Empty Fabulous grooming van for sale

Post by jeda Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 am

Hi All,
Wow its been almost a year since i have logged on here. Not good. Shall have
to work on that.
I have for sale a 2002 Fiat Ducato manual diesel grooming van . This would be a
great van for someone who knows they are serious about grooming but cannot afford
such a fitout from new. The van and fitout originally cost over 50k. The interior is fully
fiberglassed and has down lights in the roof that provide excellent lighting for when you
find yourself working into the night. There is a bench behind the cabin that can be used
for grooming or drying and dogs can be held securely on there. Underneath the bench is
a cage that can hold 1 medium or two small dogs so that one can be drying while you work
on another. A great time saver. Opposite the bench is a built in Conmurra twin tank hydrobath
with built in element protector and heats up to 40 degrees. At the rear of the van is a huge area
that was designed for retail but could just be used for storage . I usually have a grooming table
in there as well for large dogs and this makes it east on your back as the dog just jumps into the
bath and then on to the table.
The van has done just over 200,000kms which while a fair bit is not too bad for a diesel . These
vans are usually used as campervans so are designed to go the distance. Last year I put in a reconditioned
gear box and new clutch. This is really a very comfortable van to work in and I am sadly downsizing due to
ill health. Could suit show people as well,
Must sell soon , so give me a call or email. Some photos can be viewed on www.gumtree.com.au
under mobile grooming van for sale. $20,000 ono
Jacqui 0414737055

jeda

Back to top Go down

Fabulous grooming van for sale Empty fabulous grooming van for sale

Post by jeda Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 am

Oops, Forgot to mention the important part. The grooming area has a
rooftop airconditioner that keeps you cool while washing or grooming
This really is a great all weather set up!

jeda

Back to top Go down

Fabulous grooming van for sale Empty Re: Fabulous grooming van for sale

Post by Kenmich Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

If anyone has something similar to this for sale this is what im looking for!! ta

Kenmich

Back to top Go down

Post by ves1077 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm

IS the van auto or manual? I am also looking for something similar. I am from perth WA but willing to fly over and drive back as there is not really a market for it over here I would have to set up everything.

ves1077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum