Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

todd  grooming  hydrobath  Courses  savel  dryer  

Work Wanted

Go down

work - Work Wanted Empty Work Wanted

Post by Naomi Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi everyone,
I am seeking an"entry level" part time position with a Grooming Salon, or mobile Dog Wash business. I am happy to undertake further study to increase my knowledge base and experience in the Industry. I am a Dog Lover and looking to move into the Grooming Industry.

I have worked within the Animal Industry for 15+ years. I have worked in the Wildlife Industry, Horse Industry and Veterinary Industry and all of these jobs have given me excellent knowledge of Animal Behaviour, Care and Management of Animals in addition to excellent customer service skills.
I'm easy going, yet very motivated to perform my jobs to a high level. I have excellent references and can forward my Resume to you for your perusal.

Due to family commitments, I can't commit to weekend work (I have a 7yr old daughter and Hubby works weekends).

I live in Jimboomba, and depending on the job position would be willing to travel farther, for the right job.

I can be contacted at angellightmyway24@yahoo.com

Thanks for your consideration,

Best regards,

Naomi Andrew

Naomi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum