Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

Courses  savel  hydrobath  grooming  dryer  todd  

Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD

5 posters

Go down

conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Empty Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD

Post by gumsgrooming Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 pm

I have for sale my beloved conmurra twin tank autofill hydrobath. Only selling cause the trailer i bought has a hydrobath built in. In excellent condition works like a dream, has one 20L heated enclosed tank with an autofill float valve so the tank keeps filling as water is pumped out and stops once its full. A 30L wash tank with two filters to stop hair going into the pump. Was built in 2004 and had 1 owner before i bought it in late 2008. looks and operates pretty much like new. Has a two way flow valve on each tank to drain the water out. heater and thermostat allow you to set the temp of the water. Has a flow valve on the hose so you can adjust the flow of water , good for washing faces. I have the original operating manual as well. I am including 2 suction cup restraints from petedge, another suction cup restraint and my homemade small dog insert.

This bath will not disappoint

Asking $1800

Can deliver locally for a small fee

hydrobath
conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Dsc00410
Wash tank
conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Dsc00411
Inside
conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Dsc00412
plumbing
conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Dsc00413
small dog insert
conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Dsc00414

Last edited by gumsgrooming on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
gumsgrooming
gumsgrooming

Back to top Go down

conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Empty Conmurra twin tank hydrobath

Post by gumsgrooming Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Forgot to add you can PM me or call me on 0435128595
gumsgrooming
gumsgrooming

Back to top Go down

conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Empty Re: Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD

Post by Site Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 am

Hi Carissa. I know it has been a while since you advertised this and I am looking for a second bath. Have you sold it ?
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

conmurra - Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD Empty Re: Conmurra twin tank hydrobath SOLD

Post by porshangel Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

This is Duel Tank not Twin Tank as the Twin Tanks have Two tanks not one and one auto fill. :-)
porshangel
porshangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Are you sure as this is the same as I have as what Carrissa has/had Conmurra Autofill Hydrobath Smile
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by porshangel Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 am

Yep Postive or i wouldn't write it lol ( that way no witness to telling wrong info hehe) Auto Fill and Duel tanks same thing but Twin tank has two tanks as I have one and they are very hard to get now not sure if Conmurra are even making them anymore.
porshangel
porshangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

They are still made as, Mavlab (Fidos) bought the moulds from Hydrobaths Australia after they went into receivership a few years back. I think I got the last bath from them when the Sherrifs moved in.
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 am

porshangel wrote:Yep Postive or i wouldn't write it lol ( that way no witness to telling wrong info hehe) Auto Fill and Duel tanks same thing but Twin tank has two tanks as I have one and they are very hard to get now not sure if Conmurra are even making them anymore.
Did you have a look at the description on the link I posted Smile

Description

• Twin tank 20L Rinse / 30L Wash
  • Double filtration
  • Auto fillin
Straight from the their site...
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by gumsgrooming Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Hey Chris sorry haven't replied sooner. Unfortunately yes I have sold my hydrobath, I still miss it very much.

As far as I am concerned it was called a twin tank as that was what was written on the instruction manual.

What's your hydrobath like Peta? What makes it different?
gumsgrooming
gumsgrooming

Back to top Go down

Post by gumsgrooming Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 pm

gumsgrooming
gumsgrooming

Back to top Go down

Post by porshangel Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Mine has two tanks posted up whole thing on the difference last night but not up here stupied computer. Yes Chris looked at the link to put in short note so. There are single tanks self explaining. Duel or auto fill which have two tanks one open one not which they seem to now all twin tub. Then there is the old Twin tank that has two tanls open two heating elements two heat controls two plugs etc blah blah lol. So you put shampoo one side and usually conditioner other. Very hard to get now days. I have trouble explaining to my students what the difference is. So now they are not making twin tank per say they are now calling these type the auto fill twin tubs and some are calling them twin tank. Anyway was not trying to correct anyone must of typed it like a know it all not ment that way. Was just letting you know. That there is a difference between them.
porshangel
porshangel

Back to top Go down

Post by porshangel Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Auto fills have a twin tank but are not called twin tank hydro baths both your links state that they are called auto fill.
http://www.mjs.net.nz/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=783
This is the only Link I could find to show you difference as they don't seem to make mine anymore which is a Conmurra Twin tank hydrobath but it is pretty much the same as this one in the link but they call this one Deluxe Hydrobath
porshangel
porshangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 pm

No worries, that explains it. They were available as when I bought mine but way to expensive, the newer style was easier to use and you dont have to worry about measuring out shampoo, thanks for clarifying Smile
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by tezzymusic Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

It is still on sell?

tezzymusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down