Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

Courses  todd  hydrobath  savel  grooming  dryer  

Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane

2 posters

Go down

Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane Empty Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane

Post by gpet Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm looking for a wonderful, loving home for my dad's tiny little Bichon...
Dad has developed macular degeneration and is selling his home and moving into a unit as his eyesight is going very bad, very fast... unfortunately it's making it hard to look after his gorgeous little dog. She's currently in Perth with him, but she's flying over here (Brisbane) on March 25th to come to me until I can find her the right home. Nothing in Perth has come up so far - and we obviously really want to find the 'right' home for her...

she's very small (but a bit overweight Neutral ) and honestly, she is just the most lovely, easy going, sweet little girl. She's 10 years old and in good health, apart from needing to drop a little weight Wink she's just happy to be by your side, you only have to look at her and she rolls over for a belly rub - she'll stay in that position for hours given half a chance! At the same time, she's used to being left alone if need be, also house trained and really has never had any bad habits or destructive behaviour or any negative i can think of really!

I would keep her myself, I really would (and am still trying to think of ways i could do so somehow) but the reality is, I already have 3 dogs including 2 big and rowdy ones and also have a baby due early July, so I just don't think i'd be being fair to anyone if I kept her myself. If someone takes her on in south east brisbane who isn't a groomer, I will happily groom her for life free of charge.

I just want to see her go to the home she deserves...

if anyone can help please let me know,
thank you

gpet

Back to top Go down

Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane Empty Re: Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane

Post by GroomRoom Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I am in Brisbane and although I am in the same situation as you with the 3 dogs, I will keep her in mind in case I can think of someone who can take her Smile
GroomRoom
GroomRoom

Back to top Go down

Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane Empty Re: Loving home needed for tiny Bichon - Perth or Brisbane

Post by gpet Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks so much... I really wish I could keep her myself! She's just the sweetest little thing. I'll work something out one way or another! Thanks for keeping her in mind.

BTW - i so love your avatar, I think that every time i log on... makes me smile Very Happy Just gorgeous!

gpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum