Australian Pet Groomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Map

Keywords

grooming  Courses  savel  hydrobath  dryer  todd  

Work Wanted

4 posters

Go down

Work Wanted Empty Work Wanted

Post by Char Aznable Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 am

Hi there Smile

i currently have a grooming job but it's not giving me the hours i need and i am slowly starving to death, lol. i live in Templestowe (near Doncaster) in VIC and am desperate to do some extra work. Currently working Thursday, Friday and Saturday at my job, and can work ANY days that anyone can give me. The only catch is that in June i am going to England for three weeks and need that time off. But that shouldn't be so bad because it's the dead season - right?

Please help me! If anyone knows of any jobs that aren't grooming or just washing I'm totally interested too. I could barely afford my groceries this week Crying or Very sad
Char Aznable
Char Aznable

Back to top Go down

Work Wanted Empty Work Wanted

Post by Mum of a groomer Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi,

If you look on Dogz Online under Wanted "The Hound Lounge" in Fairfield is looking for someone.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Lynore
Smile
Mum of a groomer
Mum of a groomer

Back to top Go down

Work Wanted Empty Re: Work Wanted

Post by Lesley Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Where abouts in UK you going to?

Lesley

Back to top Go down

Post by Char Aznable Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks mummymoffatt, i'll check it out for sure! ♥

Lesley: 2 weeks in Manchester, one week in London, a few days in Glassgow if i can get away with it. i am SOOOOOOOOO excited Very Happy If things go really well the long term plan is to move there to be with my poohead boy.

edit: LOL I meant LONDON, not England!

Last edited by Char Aznable on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Char Aznable
Char Aznable

Back to top Go down

Work Wanted Empty Are you still looking for work

Post by toni Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi i just saw an an ad on the PIAA website looking for a groomer in Melb at Australian Dog Centre , not sure how far that is from you but the add looks like it has been there since Feb. You probably already saw it but thought i would post this anyway Very Happy

toni

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesley Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Char Aznable wrote:Thanks mummymoffatt, i'll check it out for sure! ♥

Lesley: 2 weeks in Manchester, one week in England, a few days in Glassgow if i can get away with it. i am SOOOOOOOOO excited Very Happy If things go really well the long term plan is to move there to be with my poohead boy.

Manchester and Glasgow are the other end of the country from me Sad. YOu should visit West Sussex. Climate much better and crime rate very low Very Happy

Lesley

Back to top Go down

Post by Char Aznable Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Ah, cheers toni, I called up about the other job mentioned previously and got it Very Happy but I do appreciate the info!!

Lesley, are you near London? I should probably consult a map... do you run a salon? If so I'm going to visit and suss it out despite it being far away as I really want to move to the UK! I want to buy heaps of grooming stuff while I'm over there too, wheeee~~ Is West Sussex cheaper than Manc? Boy lives there but can be persuaded to move because he is a boy and everyone knows that girls have the power in relationships Laughing
Char Aznable
Char Aznable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum